We survived the holiday season! What a busy, busy time. It seems that from the end of Thanksgiving until Christmas was especially short this year and it made for creative time management. We managed to get it done and get to Abilene and spend most of the week with Monty's family. It was fun for all of the cousins to be together. Unfortunately, this was "our year" to spread germs. I came down with "the crud." Reagan seems to be the only one that really caught it. He's getting over an ear infection now.
Santa was good to everyone. Our gift to the boys is a trip to Disney World for spring break. We are very excited. My parents are going to meet us there. Since we will have reinforcements, we are taking all three boys. We are going to make a calendar to count down to the trip. Peyton asks at least once a day - "is today March?"
Reagan is now fully mobile. He has really amazed me in that not only did he start walking and do it well, he is running and standing from a sitting position already. It's as if he was watching and making a plan. Now he's executing his plan!
I'll get some pics up soon from the holiday. I don't feel like messing with blogger tonight. I want to post our card picture. By the way, if you normally get our card, you still will. I'm just very late in getting them out. I guess since it's a new year, I'm early!
Ha! How's that for perspective!?
Blessings!
Tucson 2017
9 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment