Wow! Is it really April? So much for resolving to blog on a regular basis. This has been a busy year and spring. April is busy, if for nothing else, the two birthdays we have around here! My oldest will be 7 (how is that possible!?) and my middle will be 4. (although he insists that his is going to be 9!) That kid!
The end of this week brings some resolution for R and his recurrent ear issues. Since December, he's either had ear infections, or constant fluid. The crazy thing, is that he can be on meds for one ear and when we recheck, the other ear will either be infected, or is about to be. I'm fearful we are dealing with some resistance in those ears and it's time to get tubes! We go in Friday morning to get the little guy taken care of. I'm really interested to see what this does for his language development. I really will post about it!
We are blessed with employment, health, family and friends....if you have stopped by here, be sure to click on the Stellan link (I need to update it, but would have to search for directions!). He is really struggling with his heart and needs so many prayers! I hug my boys and am so thankful that they are blessed with health that we take for granted!
Blessings on your week...it is going to be busy around here. Great things ahead!
Tucson 2017
9 years ago
1 comment:
Hey Donna! I meant to put your blog on my page forever, and I've never gotten around to it. I am going to do that now. I feel for your little one! I have ALWAYS had bad ears. It started around 2 and I've had bad ears since. I get infections all the time. The good news is that I've heard if your ear infections start early, they don't last into adult-hood. That may just be a wives tale, but I know it is painful and I hope things get better! Thanks for checking my blog...now I'll be able to check yours too!
Post a Comment