Thursday, July 27, 2006

Tagged

I've been out of town and not able to do any posting. Just before I left, I was tagged with a cute little game.
The A-Z Tag Game
Accent: very southern--with a heavy North Texas twist
Bible Book that I like: Romans
Chore I don’t care for: toilets
Dog or Cat: none- prefer cats
Essential Electronics: computer
Favorite Movie: Gone With the Wind, Steel Magnolias
Gold or Silver: Silver
Handbag I Carry Most Often: besides a diaper bag, brown purse
Insomnia: no
Job Title: mama, wife, daughter
Kids: Austin (4), Peyton (1), Monty (36)
Living Arrangements: suburban home
Most Memorable Moment: holding my babies for the first time
Naughtiest Childhood Behavior: faked being sick at school (3rd grade). Spent the afternoon playing. Mama was not happy!
Phobia: losing my children
Overnight Hospital Stays: tonsillectomy, having my 2 children
Quote: “Wherever the heart is, the feet don’t hesitate to go.” (Togo)
Religion: Follower of Christ
Siblings: Howard
Time I Wake Up: 7ish - depends on children
Unusual Talent: I love to entertain/cook.
Vegetable I Refuse to Eat: brussel sprouts
Worst Habit: procrastination
X-rays: Orthodontal.
Yummy Stuff I Cook: parmeasan chicken, chicken cracker casserole, Italian cream cake
Zoo Animal I Like Most: Monkeys. . .reminds me of life here at home.
So I pick Jenni, Charice.

No comments: