Well, I survived (and LOVED) my first trip to NYC. I highly recommend it! I'll post about that later. We made it back and were so glad to see the boys and get back to a routine. For Monty, that routine for one last week means a trip to Mexico City and on to Brazil. Austin keeps asking "where is Daddy?" I told him, "Mexico." He goes on and a little later comes back, "Is Daddy still hungry?" I"m trying to jump into his line of thought. Then it hits me! He is associating Mexico with Mexcian food. I said, "Sure, honey, Daddy is still hungry." Funny association! I think he is picturing Daddy at a huge buffet-type meal at On The Border! We've gotten a good laugh over it. He's on his way to Brazil tonight and will be home early Saturday morning. It will be so good to have all of us home for a while!
Blessings!
Tucson 2017
9 years ago
2 comments:
Donna
I love NYC - it has been a while since we were there. You may have got my travel juices going again!
It was fabulous! I think I enjoyed every minute of it. Monty was done by the time we were leaving and I was just getting my bearings and ready to get REALLY into things! How are you feeling?
Post a Comment