Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Miscellaneous Ramblings....

Okay, being a single parent isn't easy. Well, officially, I'm not one, but technically, I am. My husband is in the middle of some serious business travel. While it's never been this frequent, it does have it's perks...we are going to NYC next week (no children) and all expenses are covered (thanks to his frequent travels!). We are looking forward to it.

We are finally all well. My almost 1 year old had a nasty little bug last week that he shared with me. Unfortuneatly, his aunt got it, too. 4 year old seems to have dodged that bullet. Thank goodness! No fun at all! Now he only has teething to contend with! : )

Well, it's time to get some rest. Preschool tomorrow and things to do to get ready for the trip. I'm going to try to get some pics to post. We'll see if I can figure it out!
Blessings!

1 comment:

Roxanne said...

Glad you visited the blog again and got to see pics of the kids. . .we have been hit with the bug too. So far Victoria and I seem to have been spared. . .that will not continue to be the case if I do not hie myself to bed. Have fun on your trip.

Roxanne