Friday, September 25, 2009

5 Question Friday

I've not done this, but thought I'd give it a try. Play along....
Quick run down of the rules...copy and paste the following questions to your blog, answer them, grab the MckLinky BlogHop code and link up! Oh, and if you don't have a blog, but want to join in, just leave me your answers in my comments!


1. What celebrity have you been told you look like?
2. What is your all time favorite movie, any special reason why?
3. Since we're talkin' movies...Popcorn: overrated, underrated, or 'bout right?
4. Are you a glass half empty or half full kinda person?
5. What perfume/cologne do you wear?


1. I've been told that I look like Joan Lunden.

2. I really like Steele Magnolias. Maybe it's having grown up in the south and the fact that there are people from my area that were in the film as extras. Funny movie, at any rate.

3. Popcorn - love it at the movies, but we rarely get it. If we do, we split it because we're cheap! : ) However, movie nights at home require popcorn.

4. I'd say half-full most of the time.

5. My perfume is usually nonexistent. I'm sensitive to scents so I end up feeling miserable if I wear the wrong one. I LOVE Clinique Happy. Unfortunately, it's not one of those scents that makes my nose happy! A light Bath and Body spray usually works in a pinch.


MckLinky Blog Hop

1 comment:

Mama M. said...

I'm so glad you decided to join in! I hope you'll be back for more! BBW lotion is actually my "staple"...but, my "going out" perfume is Lovely!!