Sunday, November 02, 2008

Milestones

Reagan has done a few new things in the past few days. The funniest thing he has done was to tattle on his older brother. Peyton is sweet and a fun kid, but he can really irritate Reagan. I could tell by the "tone" of the playing that Peyton was at it with him. Before I knew it, he had crawled over to me, pulled up and said, "MaMa, MaMa!" I picked him up and he pointed over to where Peyton was and jabbered in a most emphatic way. He was letting me know that he was not happy about what was going on!

Today, Monty commented that he hoped he would learn to come down the stairs on his own. He's been climbing up by himself for quite some time. When Reagan is done, he hollers for someone to come get him. I left for a Target run and when I came back, he told me that Reagan went up and then came down all by himself. I tested him by teasing him with a pacifier and he backed down to me. He was so proud of himself. He has been "backing" off of the couch for a week, or so, now. It's so fun to see him learning!

More later....

No comments: