Sunday, November 02, 2008

A little of this and that

I can actually say that I'm thrilled to have a "normal" schedule this week. Monty's back in town, ball season is over and it's just school and church activities. I'm looking forward to the slower pace.

My folks were here this weekend and we had a great visit with them. The weather was great and we just got to hang out and play. No hurry/scurry stuff. The kids are really excited that we will be heading out in 24 days to go there for Thanksgiving. I'm looking forward to it, too!

The only "non-normal" part of my week will be preparing for a scrapbook retreat this weekend. Some friends and I are heading out at noon on Friday for a scrap-a-palooza of sorts! These weekend retreats are a highlight not only for the amount of work done, but the amazing time of fun and fellowship with the girls. Fun, fun, fun!

We had Austin's first play practice today. We are doing The Crippled Lamb and he is the lead lamb, Josh. He is very excited! I was really pleased with how well he did today and we will be incorporating his lines into his daily reading.

I'll get some trick-or-treat pics up soon. Cute little guys!

Have a blessed week!

2 comments:

Sonja said...

retreat? where are you going?

Sonja said...

oh, btw, did you know your profile is overlapped with someone else?