Saturday, October 11, 2008

Heard around the house

You would think that having a house full of little boys would prepare me for anything I will hear. However, I am continually surprised. This past week, I have lost count the number of times that I've caught Peyton with some long "fall" taper candles. He keeps telling me that they are his light sabers. Seriously? Yes - that is his idea and he hasn't given up yet.

Austin called out to me to ask Peyton to stop throwing the "clicker" at him. "Peyton, please do not throw things at Austin." His response, "It's a torpedo! I have to throw it." How does my 3 year old know what a torpedo is?

We were out shopping for their Halloween costumes and got caught in a rain storm. Peyton calls to me from his car seat, "Mama, it's a blizzard out there." Peyton it's not a blizzard, it's rain. "Well, it's a blizzard."

As much as this is for your enjoyment, I have to write these down or I will not remember them. It might be easier to have a film crew follow me around to catch all of the comments, conversations and antics. It's never dull around here, that's for sure!

Blessings!

No comments: