Monday, September 08, 2008

Long Hiatus...


Well it has been too long since I've posted anything. I'm going to try to do better. As I was telling a friend today I find it more interesting to read other blogs than to write my own.

I'm going to attempt to post some pictures and call it a night and then resume with writing later. I need to post from another computer because my comma key is broken. Not good for someone that likes punctuation to be correct! : )
This picture was taken in Longview when we met my parents for Austin to spend some time with them in La. I'll get more recent ones up soon. I haven't even uploaded 1st day of school pics!
Blessings!

2 comments:

Sonja said...

Love the picture. Thank you for posting. It was so nice to talk yesterday. Wow, now I'm nervious about my grammer. haha

melanie, aka Mo said...

Hey Donna! This is Jessi. I have your prize from the contest on Mo's blog, but I need your address so I can get it in the mail!
You can e-mail me at: mmptruston@mmptinc.com

Thanks!