Monday, September 15, 2008

First day of school



Although the first day of school for Austin was August 25th - I'm just now getting my pictures uploaded. Peyton started his little school Thursday. So I'll go ahead and post a few here. They both love school and love learning.
Right now - Peyton is my challenge. He's 3 and too smart for his own good (and his mama's most of the time!) He is figuring out what we do in what order of the week. Yesterday he knew we were going for Bible class and worship. This morning I asked him what we were doing today. He said "gymnastics! I don't have fever today. I've had plenty of that fever."
(He ran some fever yesterday and knew he couldn't go to small group because of it).

Tonight we celebrated Reagan being one year old today. I'll have to give a post just for him but not tonight.

Busy day tomorrow with school for both boys and an early morning dr's appointment for the birthday boy. I"ll post pics and his stats tomorrow. I'm curious to see how much he's grown.

Blessings!

2 comments:

Sonja said...

Such cuties! Look at Payton's face, you know he's up to something.

Donna said...

He's always up to something!